Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What Talented Foxes!!!

Stupendous! Astounding! Wonderful! My little foxes were amazing at the talent show tonight! All my fantastic and supportive parents must be so proud. I knew our class was a treasure of talent, but wow, they really blew me away! Here's a little peek at the Gold adventure...

The kiddos have been practicing for almost 2 months and most of our practices were in the classroom which was much smaller than the actual stage. Most of the props were made by the kids too. We had a prop mishap yesterday which was completely reversed by the Unsinkable Heather Ache. And again today, we had another prop mishap in which my little fox it affected made a fabulous quick adjustment.


Once. That's how many times we rehearsed with everyone present, and that was yesterday and our one and only time to rehearse on the stage.


Do you see why I am soooo proud of these little guys?!?!


Enjoy the video. I have, about 10 times already!!!










1 comment: